This life of mine

My life is pretty crazy
I just want you to know
It's like jumping off the Eiffel Tower
The ground so far below
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to lie
You weren't supposed to hear me
all those nights I cried

My life is pretty messed up
Sometimes I wanna die
A light that's in the darkness;
all that keeps me alive

My life is pretty insane
I get so overstressed
I'm trying hard to find a way
Out of this crazy mess
My life, it's so amazing
My dreams sometimes come true
I have to work so hard sometimes
Just to make it through
Though my heart may get broken
Though dry tears may stain my face
Though the times get so weary
I may just win the race

I don't know what the prize will be
Maybe life will get much better
You know my life is crazy
But that's what makes me stronger.

SuNshiNe007 said...
Feb. 24, 2012 at 7:34 am:
Wow! This is amazing, I love it! Great Job! this deserves a 5 stars:)

ToranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:03 am :
Thanks so much! :)

Feb. 28, 2012 at 1:56 pm :

Can you tell more people about my work?

Feb. 28, 2012 at 1:56 pm :

Can you tell more people about my work?

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:04 am :
Yea, sure:) lol

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:05 am :
yea sure, lol :)

A_Fate_Unknown replied...
Mar. 7, 2012 at 9:33 pm :
I like it, this is something everyone can relate to. :D

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 8, 2012 at 8:20 am :
Hmm, I have a question Toran?? Did you mean tell people at my school and people down here about you??:) Which I have Im just wounderin...lol..

Mar. 9, 2012 at 9:00 am :

You can tell anyone Sunshine, I'll do the same for you. Thanks so much A_Fate_Unknown, that means a lot :)

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 27, 2012 at 7:19 am :
Awsome thanks Toran!!:)

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 9:12 am :
You haven't put anything on here in a while, which I know your most likely busy, and thats ok:) Cant wait till something new is on here!!

Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:52 pm :
Oh, yeah, sorry Sunshine. I was doing a lot of posts on some of my Random thoughts threads. But I will try to get new work in. Another Nia and The Story got accepted, but I havent gotten any replies...Nice to here from you Sunshine! You brighten my day!!!!HAHAHAHAAH!!WINK WINK! You get it? hahaha I crack myself up.

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Apr. 10, 2012 at 9:02 am :
Ha! Thats completely ok! And you not only crack yourself up you crack me up! Hahaha, lol:D Its nice to hear from you too. And yes I do get it ;) You also brighten my day! Hope you have a great day!

Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:36 am :
Same to you!:D

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:40 am :
:D Thanks!!!

Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:31 pm :
Yeeeeessssss

SuNshiNe007 replied...
May 7, 2012 at 9:16 am :
Haha!!XD Lol! Well..My mom took my phone forever. And she told me I need to find somewhere to live. Guess she's gonna do me the same way my dad doe me...Glad I still have friends like you!!

Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:01 am :
ill always be here when you need me, if not me, then God