You Were Made This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Your Milky Way hair
Pulls me into the wonder
Worth taking hundreds of years
To travel to

It took billions of years
Before you came along
But I know in another billion years
I won't find another you

It's like I'm gazing
At a shooting star
That coincidentally
Fell at my feet

When your night meets day
A cacophony of colors race through my mind
You're able to break my heart
So delicately

You were made from
Stars and planets
I can tell from the cosmos
Contained in your eyes

Trying to understand your wonder
Is like fitting the ocean in a cup
But darling
Won't you let me try?

LoudDreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 25, 2011 at 11:40 am
I managed to put Fools' Walk on my favorites through a gl.itch, could you click on my name and check it out?

.......holy cow........there is no doubt in my mind that this is going to shoot right up to the top of the charts in no time. It has an unusual title, though, is it some personal conceit of yours?

theUnknownandtheAnonymous This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Why thank you, I appreciate it. And concerning the title: it was originally titled "You Were Made From Stars And Planets," but for some reason the site shortened it. But other than that, it's still the same.

LoudDreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

Interesting! That is a much better title. If you had know it needed to be shorter, what would you have named it instead?

I've submitted four poems by the way, and I think two of them you'd really like, but they haven't been approved yet....... sucks.

I honestly don't know. I've had longer titles for my other poems than this one, trust me on that. They all came out fine except for this one. And that's cool, I'll give them a read when I can!

Nov. 22, 2011 at 7:27 am
Both of them got approved this moring! They're anonnymous, though, I didn't think I was gonna want to show them to anyone when I submitted them. They're called "Lonely Fires" and "Fool's Walk", please take a look at them, they're the first peoms I've put up on this site.