I'll be Coming...

Take my heart and rip it in two. Set it on fire; I'll be coming for you. I'll give you exactly what you deserve. Without saying a word, I'll be coming for you. I'll be coming for you.
You took my body, you tore it apart, but you were so perfect at the start. And everybody thought that you were so sweet, until you tore up my heart, and you ripped me apart. I'll be coming for you, I'll be coming for you.
Like my bruised heart is black and blue, I'll be coming for you. Like you cut me in two, I'll be coming for you.
I know I won't think twice; revenge is twice as nice, if they get what they deserve... if I'll be coming for you. And baby, you can bet: I'll be coming for you. Rest assured, 'cause I'm coming for you.
And when I'm done, you'll be ripped into two. And when I leave, you'll find it hard to breathe. My broken heart still beats, too... it says I'll be coming for you.
I'll keep coming for you. You'll be running (for you). I won't stop coming for you. You'll be running (for you). Because I'll be coming... for you.