pre-apocalipse | Teen Ink

pre-apocalipse

By Pitiful_Anonymous PLATINUM, New Cumberland, West Virginia
Pitiful_Anonymous PLATINUM, New Cumberland, West Virginia

"and all you f***ers go beep beep beep in cheap,plastic cars. If It's to dumb to see or say you'll still sing it, and I'll just cue the applause" - Marilyn Manson

When i first met you
That's when i knew
I knew that moment,
That i loved you.

Tell me that I'm beautiful,
but my mind scares you.
I know your lying..
but i also know your trying.

I'll forever love you, if you let me.
And I'll love you, if you don't make me stop.

We aren't the biggest, or the best
but baby we are us.
In this world of black and white,
you give my dark life light..

This will never end..... right?

This is something that i wrote in a theater class of mine when i became infatuated with a classmate... We went on to be a couple, and i wrote this as a reminder that all spontaneous young "love" isn't always best, and it won't always last.

on Jul. 26 2010 at 1:39 am
teenbookworm14 PLATINUM, Plainfield, Connecticut

"Nothing gold can stay" -Robert Frost

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!

on Jul. 18 2010 at 11:02 pm
Sill_Sitter11 BRONZE, Milan, Ohio

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

Love. This. My favorite of yours. And you HAD me. You HAD me. You had me into your words and I felt the pain and love. Thats not an easy thing to do... get me wrapped up in poems. But then, THEN! You had to say... right? And you lost me. But other then that.... LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

on Jul. 2 2010 at 3:33 pm
respecturself7 SILVER, Medina, New York

There is a natural law in life to settle.....I broke that law ~Katherine Hepburn
Love, Is the severest of mental diseases~U.K.
Spinning always spinning....when life puts me down I'll give you a call~respecturself7

This is really cool. I love how you painted it as the dark lusting for light. Original and mysterious.

BabyV GOLD said...
on Jun. 18 2010 at 6:49 pm
BabyV GOLD, Jachksoville, Florida

A really good poet write so that the reader can walk in their shoes just for that one minute. Victoria Jones

This is goood, and your feeling is always very clear. It allows the reaer to know who u really are, and what u went through

on May. 27 2010 at 9:43 am
JoetheBlanc GOLD, Roswell, Georgia

"the shadow proves the sunshine!"

great poem, again. only a few grammatical errors, can't see anything else wrong. 4/5

on May. 13 2010 at 5:45 pm
AlexandraVasari PLATINUM, Fort Stewart, Georgia

"Writing songs is super intimate. It's a bit like getting naked"~ Gwen Stefani

This is also really good, I think you should build it up some more, but other than that you did a great job!:)