Words said too late...

Dear Shawn C.,
I love you. I can't believe you're gone.you were such an amazing person and I'm so grateful for EVERYTHING you've done for me. Thank you for loving Desiree. She really needed you and she still loves and adores you. I miss you so much and i still cry for you. Please watch over me from way up there, I'll never forget you...

sunshineBabii This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i know what you mean about the whole not getting the chance to say goodbye. they leave so fast dont they? my uncle and grandpa died of cancer. i was too scared to see them so sick so i chose not to go in. for both, about a day later they passed away. i cant forgive myself. i loved them so much. i feel your pain :(

heaven said...
Sept. 22, 2009 at 11:21 am
thats so sweet:) he would of been happy,
he misse you to just no that!

Unhealthy replied...
thanks....

Quiera_ser_adorado<3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
i find it better and easier to look myself in the mirror by spending time with the people who are stil here. caring about them and not making the same mistake. i do community service and donate and walk for cancer whenever i can. actually, i will walk for any disease... so long as i am helping someone else.