The Architect This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Take everything I have ever made and run it through me. Let me soak up
every bitter emotion. Let's pray I make it to the hospital, so as doctors and
nurses “tsk” and task I can discover that I don't want to be
stitched back up, I don't want to be saved. No.
I want to be made into
an example.
“Look” they will say,
“Come see.”
“Look.”
“Come see.”

maryk said...
Apr. 27, 2011 at 7:28 am:
This is a beautiful and sophisticated piece. Keep it up. You have a gift.

TheKingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 1:28 am:

I don't get it! Eveyone else is seeing all these deep dark secrets and meanings, but to me it's gibberish... I don't see how the photo, title, or poem itself go together at all!

Gah! I've never been good at reading poetry anyways.

akell This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I had to comment.  This piece is incredible. There is so much to discover within the few lines which take my mind beyond the furthest reaches of the galaxy. There, in that place, I am satisfied; thank you. I would greatly appreciate any critiques on my work.

Siphor said...
I love the flow of this poem. Everything runs into each smoothly and you place your line breaks wisely. The ending was particularly powerful to me.

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 26, 2010 at 4:08 pm:
I've memorized this and recite it to myself every day.

jessica.cherish.conner said...
May 10, 2010 at 9:14 pm:
After I read it again i smiled a little, only because it reminded me of seeing a dead humans body parts, and i just though about who belonged to those parts... But this is really good I totally get it (i hope)

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I read this and I couldn't stop laughing-until I stopped laughing. I get it. it's great to know somebody else also gets it. keep writing . I'm sure you heard that already. seriously keep writnig. could you read some of my stuff?

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 18, 2010 at 6:50 pm :
i don't get it- this isn't funny at all. it's deep and meaningful and good, but i'm not laughing... am i missing something?

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 18, 2010 at 7:11 pm :
I wasn't laughng because it was funny-(because it's not funny) I was laughing because I was amused at how awesome the poem is and how much it hit home. even reading it now- the first few lines make me bust out laughing. it could just be my personal reaction. I've been told I'm a bit weird. actually it is kind of funny.

Apr. 18, 2010 at 7:16 pm :
i see what you mean, but i still don't get how you can laugh at it. some poems have been so good they've made me smile, but never crack up. and this one seems especially dark...

Apr. 18, 2010 at 8:11 pm :
yeah it's dark. "every bitter emotion"-dark but funny. maybe if you saw my work you'd get my sense of humor. even reading it again now- I think the depressing part is whats so funny. perhaps I have a drk sense of humor. like if you said-dont save me. just let me sit here and rot into a million peices. to me that's funny. I guess cause of the sarcastic tone to it.

HeronHero replied...
May 10, 2010 at 8:44 pm :
rofl that's too funny and ik whatcha mean! thanks for recomending it btw:P it is very interesting....

May 10, 2010 at 9:05 pm :
i'm not really mr. internetal. what does btw and rofl mean?

HeronHero replied...
May 11, 2010 at 10:47 pm :
Oh hahaha sorry about that! rofl means rolling on floor laughing, which is what I'm doing right now;) and btw means by the way! :)

May 11, 2010 at 11:20 pm :
ty. captain.

May 11, 2010 at 11:21 pm :
ty captain

HeronHero replied...
May 12, 2010 at 1:29 am :
hahaha no problem!:)

Angel of music said...
Mar. 1, 2010 at 6:26 am:
I loved it. So sad, but moving. I really love your work. Keep writing.

a.little.bit.less said...
Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:37 am:
this one made me sad. your poems are really good at drawing out emotion

poetman said...
May 6, 2009 at 12:10 pm:
I feel the despair. You are a good poet.