Liberation | Teen Ink

Liberation

From dawn to dusk, they broke their backs, waiting for those who promised to come and save them, to come.
From day to night, they did not sleep, waiting for those who promised to come and save them, to come.
From day to day, they did not eat the little food they had, waiting for those who promised to come and save them, to come.
From hour to hour, they died, waiting for those who promised to come and save them, to come.
Only then did those who promised to come and save them, come.

I have been interested in the Holocaust, because, I know a Holocaust surviver.

Slytherin@<3 said...
on Apr. 24 2010 at 9:03 am
Thank you so much. I have a couple others...eight to be exact. Some are under a different name so check out: Musketeers, Snow, Joy, Peace-Love-Understanding, and a couple of others... I'll check out your work. Thanks again!!!!

ShernayB. DIAMOND, Southfield, Michigan

"Some things will never change"---Tupac

Nice.

I love it.

Keep writing. And please check out my work. Ratings are greatly appreciated.

Krisitn SILVER said...
Krisitn SILVER, EHT, New Jersey

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11

"It's never too late to be what you might have been."
-George Elliot

“Always remember, believe in today, believe in tomorrow, believe in yourself, and whatever happens, don’t jump.”- Bill Kaulitz

"Whatever happens; believe in you, believe in life, believe in tomorrow. Believe in everything you do, any time."
-Bill Kaulitz

I think that more people should know about the Holocaust, so I think this a good way for people to learn.