Solutions TO Celine's Problem | Teen Ink

Solutions TO Celine's Problem

November 20, 2017
By MercadezLuvsU2 SILVER, Battle Creek, Michigan
MercadezLuvsU2 SILVER, Battle Creek, Michigan
6 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Soultion 1

When her mother says she’s going outside to check the mailbox during the night, while it was thundering and raining. Celine waits for her father to pass out drunk before she jets up the stairs and opens the white stained door. She’ll pack a few clothes and two pairs of worn out shoes. She’ll lay on her stomach, looking underneath her bed for her balck and white polka dotted backpack. Then she’ll write a short letter explaining to her parents why she ran away. She’ll walk quietly to her closet and take out her rope she bought at Grab N Go All You Need Shop. When her mother comes back from checking the empty mailbox, Celine will tie one end of the rope to her bedpost and jump out the window. Celine will run silently into the night to disappear forever.


Soultion 2

Celine will wait for her mom and dad in the morning. Celine will start off by making pancakes, toast, and eggs to start the morning off on a good start. She’ll wait for her mother to wake her father up at 6:40 am then they will find themselves head over hill for the sweet smell of pancakes, toast, and eggs. Celine will pour her father black coffee and her mother orange juice. Celine will finally find her way and sit down at the end of the eight chaired table. She’ll tell her parents how she feels and offer them a counselor.

Soultion 3

Celine will run to her closet and grab the rope she thought about using to run  away, and the gloves she bought. She’ll run to her mother’s room and find the drugs hidden in her mother and father’s closet underneath the shelves contained in a small box. She’ll wait for her mom to come home from her so called “Work” and offer her some orange juice filled with cocaine. Around 8:30 pm She’ll wait for her mother to be so unknowing, before she ran to her room through her hair up in a bun tightly, then her gloves. She’ll run back to her mother, who is laying on the ground outside barely breathing facing the dirty ground. She’ll tie the rope around her mother's neck and drag her body to the nearby tree that sat between the house and their barn that burned down. Her mother will finally die from either a drug overdose or from strangulation, by 9:00 pm. Celine will then go on with the rest of the night and wait for her father. She sits on the wooden stairs and waits. When her father comes in through the door drunk, with a friend named Jon. Jon will set my father down on the chair and walk out of the house and jump into his red painted truck and zoom down the pebbled driveway. She’ll wait for her father to pass out before she wipes her finger prints off of her mother’s glass cup she drank out of and put her dad’s on it instead, then she’ll put the gloves on her dad and dial 911. The cops will come and she’ll explain how she saw her dad passed out and her mom gone. She’ll say when she looked outside she saw her mother’s body hanging.

Soultion 4

Celine will steal her mother’s phone, when her mother is using the “bathroom”. She’ll then run to her room lock the door and dial 911. The cops will answer her cry for help and arrive at her home in minutes to arrest her mother and father for drug and alcohol abuse, let alone neglect to their own kid. They will send Celine to her Grandparents house, and lock her parents up.

Soultion 5

Celine would grab her razors underneath her bed and walk to the bathroom. She will fill the tub up with water and while it is filling up she’ll write a letter goodbye. After she's done, she’ll shut the water off get in the tub with her old clothes on and grab her razor. Slicing down her wrist letting the blood flow from her body into the water,then she’ll be free and safe. Maybe it will frighten her parents enough it will straighten them out.