satisfied

They were never satisfied. They as in everyone, no one is ever satisfied with anything and everything. People always expect something from someone whether it's how you look ,how you talk , what you like it doesn't matter there's always gonna be someone who expects something from you . If you have expectations from someone and they don't fulfil that expectation then are you satisfied with them? Do you feel guilty when they don't lead up to your expectations? Do you feel guilty when you don't lead up to someone else expectations ? Do you even lead up to your own executions are you satisfied with yourself? What if someone doesn't fulfill them but you like them either way do your expectations change? Or do they stay the same? Are you satisfied? Do you question whether you've been satisfied with what you didn't expect to happen but it happened and your oddly satisfied? You couldn't think of anything wrong with the situation and the situation that you're in didn't lead up to your expectation but now you feel different and  your expectations change. You change. Now you're different now you're satisfied. Now they’re satisfied.