I Am Poem By Vanessa Nicklas | Teen Ink

I Am Poem By Vanessa Nicklas

By shortstuff0 BRONZE, COLLBRAN, Colorado
shortstuff0 BRONZE, COLLBRAN, Colorado

I am a book getting judged by its cover every day, waiting to be noticed and treated with more respect
I wonder why people bully others because of what happens to them with their own lives
I hear the wind talking in monotones
I see invisible people turning neon green
I want people to like me for who I really am
I pretend to read people's minds and tell them what they are thinking
I feel like people don't really say much that's on their mind when they have the chance
I touch the wind as it wisps past me as I'm running
I worry that I will never get to see my best friend Abigail for a very long time
I cry when I'm alone lots of times when I songs and it reminds me of the awesome memories I had in NC
I understand that I won't be able to see none of my friends that are a lot like family back in NC until I'm 18
I say Sting like a Bee, Float like a Butterfly, it's one of my favorite quotes by Mohamed Ali
I dream that one day someone will like me for the wonderful person that I am and I hope to succeed in the future
I try to do my homework by completing the problems that I understand first then I ask questions if I don't understand something
I hope that in my future I succeed and achieve bigger goals then what my goals that I have set for me right now

just dont judge anybody until you get to know them, hey just don't judge at all!!