Everywhere | Teen Ink

Everywhere

July 17, 2017
By Ally7887 GOLD, Sterling Heights, Michigan
Ally7887 GOLD, Sterling Heights, Michigan
12 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Every bad experience leads to something better, so why stress on all of the bad things when you can just enjoy every day for what it is?


You listen to me when no one else would. You talk to me when anyone could. You bring me joy when thats just what I need. You stay right here and never leave.

You shine your light to guide me through. There's a lot of love I see in you. You work your way down to my heart and reconnect all that feel apart.

You look me in the eyes and say. That you will be with me everyday. You stand so strong and help me still. And give me no more time to fill.

Your smile shines as though you care. Your eyes dig deep as they stare. Its nice to know that someone's there instead of just being everywhere.

Everywhere we look and see. But I never see what's in front of me. You tell me things that are always true. I really should start believing in you.

You make me feel this tingle inside. Its like I have butterflies.every step along the way. My hopes and dreams will never fade.

You give me life and help me know that I will never be alone. You bring me close and make me smile you make my life worth its while.

Every minute I can't wait to see what its like with you next to me. All the joy in the world could never ever be fulfilled.

Whether it is day or night you keep me in your precious sight. Every danger in the world is nothing compared to what he has told.

Your smile shines as though you care. Your eyes dig deep as they stare. Its nice to know that someone's there instead of being everywhere.