Dear child, sincerely, your childhood

Dearest Child,
Where have you gone?One day, we played all day, pretending we were spies and pirates, the next day, all you can think about is that cute boy in Spanish class. I miss our carefree days, when you didn't care about your looks. You were so confident, so playful. What happened to that kid?
Cooties have turned to STDs, cigars, once yucky, now cool. Everything we once knew, gone you once cried about paper cuts, but now you cry about heartbreak.
Do you miss me like I miss you? Do you miss the dog days? I know I do. We never got bored. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in your head. Are you scared? Happy? Okay? You once were an open book, but now it is in a foreign language I cannot understand.
I know it happens to everyone, but maybe everyone misses it too. Did you want it to end?
So many questions, with no answers. I may never get them.
Sincerely,
Your childhood

Inspiringyou2_stayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:01 pm
@speakerofWolves thanks so much!!!!!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:24 am
WOW! THAT IS AMAZING! That is something that my childhood would tell me (or sends me a message XP). Keep up the amazing work!