Don't Let Me Fall Out of Love | Teen Ink

Don't Let Me Fall Out of Love

September 4, 2016
By JamieTheMisfit GOLD, Hartsdale, New York
JamieTheMisfit GOLD, Hartsdale, New York
14 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is a great surprise. I do not see why death should not be an even greater one-Vladimir Nabokov


I don’t want you letting go of my tiny hand.

I don’t want you letting me leave your embrace.

Don’t let me ever lose this love I have.

Don’t let me ever cry tears of pain because you aren’t there.

Give me tight hugs until they hurt, and give me tender kisses until my lips go numb.

Stay with me at night, when our heartbeats align, and deep sleep brings blissful dreams that one would never want to wake up from.

Smile at me when I screw up, and kiss my forehead to calm me down when I’m scared you’ll leave.

Make me see the beautiful things life has to offer, yet still keep me in reality so I don’t run off to explore those beautiful things.

When you make me mad, and when I’m two seconds from screaming, look at me the way you know will crack my lips and a smile with coffee-tinted teeth will appear.

I don’t want you letting go of my tiny hand.

I don’t want you letting me leave your embrace.

Don’t let me ever lose this love I have for only you.
The only feeling I’ve ever really been sure of.


The author's comments:

Being in love is a difficult thing, but with the right person, it's as easy as breathing.