It Wouldn't Kill Me

It wouldn't kill me.
To drop all my stuff and just run outside.No destanation.
Run, run straight until theres nothing left.
It wouldn't kill me.
To go to the library and check out a book.Read until i fall asleep.
Dream, dream the most beautiful things.
It wouldn't kill me.
To play with my siblings.
Play, play imagine wonderous things. Exploring places we've never been.
It wouldn't kill me.
To step out my comfort zone.
Help, help someone else to get through a day easier. Walk in someone elses shoes.
It wouldn't kill me.
To try something outrageous.
Turning, turning my whole world upside down.

distant_dreamer said...
Nov. 23, 2009 at 11:52 am
Wow, I really like it chey88!!! Keep up the Amazing work, BtW, I LOVE ALL your photos, they are soooooo Amazing!!!!!!! ;)

cheyb88 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Lol thank you so much i have two more poetry pieces coming and i will let you know when they are approved i also have another photograph coming in thank you again! :)

dreamer_believer said...
when i read your bio and found out you had a lot of pics on here, i wasn't sure how good your poetry would be....but it blew me away!!! :) wow, this is good. it has nice flowing rhythm and the poem is genuine, sweet and true :) i really really love it! :) check out some of my work and comment, i would love your feedback. oh and write some more pieces, i would love to read them! :)

Oct. 4, 2009 at 9:51 am
Thank you so much i have a short story on here to i wrote theese like in the seventh grade im a junior in high school now lol and im hoping getting a career in photography and if i write you will be the first to know. lol and i would love to go through your work :) thanks again!!