Untitled | Teen Ink

Untitled

By Jessica Burke BRONZE, Kansas, Kansas
Jessica Burke BRONZE, Kansas, Kansas

sometimes i dont knoe if he sees that im there, being unhappy, in a blank stare, maybe he sees im unhappy, maybe he thinks we werent meant to be. I wish he could just choose what he wants, instead of playing ping-pong with both of our hearts. It hurts for me to knoe, but it must be, tell me the truth for i must see, I hear that theres two and its hard to choose, should i stay still or continue to move, the heart beats stop but i must go through, i want this to end this game that we play, i knoe what you said" never supposed to go on this way" but it has, no looks backs to yesterday, no regrets, nothing to do, its done its over its through we stood there did nothing let it continue maybe i should stay in the back in the shadows his love is what i lack could this be im not really sure but his love and mine could have been so pure

My poems are personal things that have happened or that are occuring in my life. Poems have helped me come from out of the dark and have helped me express myself. Poems are the way to go if you dont have anyone. Trust me!