Reasurance | Teen Ink

Reasurance

August 11, 2015
By Amanda_Marie GOLD, Ansonia, Connecticut
Amanda_Marie GOLD, Ansonia, Connecticut
10 articles 5 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You're not promised tomorrow, don't take it for granted"


Darling,
    You're not broken.
Look around, do you see the walls, the lights, the technology, this letter? Now look at yourself. what do you see?
I can tell you right now that I see a wonderful human being, and I'm not even there. Are you missing pieces on the surface? No, so you're okay.
   When you think about it then yes. but its not your physical appearance. You're mind's a different thing. It fools you into thinking you're not good enough or pretty enough when in reality you are much more. You Think too much about one thing. Put so much thought into it and then start to question it.
      For two minutes take deep breaths with your eyes closed. Open your eyes and rethink what you're feeling. If nothing's different then write down what you're feeling, yes it's going to be hard at first but it'll come easy, as soon as your brain kicks in, or breathe for three minutes with your eyes closed and put your hand on your chest.
     When you open your eyes keep your hand over your heart and feel it beat. It's not out of rhythm nor broken. It's normal.


I LOVE YOU !