Darkness | Teen Ink

Darkness

May 20, 2015
By JLAImBatMan555 GOLD, Lexington, North Carolina
JLAImBatMan555 GOLD, Lexington, North Carolina
12 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Sadness is how it all starts, yet let that sadness bubble up until it reaches a certain fahrenheit
The ones who let it consume you are the darkened ones, the saddened ones, turn to those who burst and explode with fury, that fury that spreads over reaching until it consumes every inch of a saddened body, it bursts through thy chest to scream out the world's guilt and pain, only to consume the dark heart. This dark heart of envy is known as the heart of darkness. Let it consume you to find the true meaning of death, sadness, and guilt, until it finally reaches your heart and screams and burst, then rips through you like a wounded mule that begs for every inch of his dying breath to come back into this world, let it fester like blood dripping down a wall, let it fester as you wish and hope not to be consumed, Let it fester for the little boy who can’t get a single meal for free at night without starving!, Let it fester into your hearts as you see how others felt about death, hunger, sadness, and illness. Let it fester so that the new generation may see the light and clear this corrupted city of darkened hearts! Let It Fester!