I'm Not Ready. | Teen Ink

I'm Not Ready.

April 23, 2015
By hiddenbunny BRONZE, Sherwood, Arkansas
hiddenbunny BRONZE, Sherwood, Arkansas
1 article 0 photos 4 comments

Will it ever be the same again? When will I be ok with playing the games we used to play? Will I even be able to ever again? All I have to do is have a small glimps of our favorite game and I start to cry as I hear you say,"Oh fooy!" after you had lost for the third time. I wish I could play with that game with you one more time, even if involved you tosing peices around when you lost. One more, just one. Cann't I have just one? I know you were tired of whatching your loved ones pass away and leave you. I wasn't ready to tell you the final good bye when it was time to. I'm still not, and I don't know if I ever will be, but that doesn't change that now you have past as well and I will always hold on to what you said the last time I talked with you. "See yiu next time. I had fun. Drive safely. Oh, and don't forget I love you." This is how I will remeber you, sitting there with a smilke as I left, and I will always love you.


The author's comments:

I made this a few weeks after I lost someone close to me, and shut my self off from everything. I wrote this and showed someone and they saw that I needed someone to talk with about this, so they talked to me and told me I should put it somewhere were anyone can see it that way it could help someone else how it helped me and them. So I hope that after you read this you will find what you need.