what haunts me.....

What haunts me……
What haunts me hasn't happened yet but it haunts me day and night, week after week.
Its name is age 23
                            ,34
                                   ,56
                                          ,78
,90
not just me everyone cause after age comes its brother death and old death the baseball player swings his bat and hits you in the head you fall,

You're out next thing you know you see darkness you're going without even saying goodbye are they mad at you do they miss you,hahaha you’ll never know will you.
What about your family when they go through this it lonely and cold muddy.
So I guess i'm not scared of age, the clockmaker, but of his big bro the baseball player.
Cause when you look back on it you really do care about the gray hairs,and the old folks homes or anything now you just want your family back.
You never know what you have until its gone.
”You're out”

ambivalentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 4, 2016 at 12:17 am
The comparison of death to a baseball game I thought was really interesting. At first I didn't really get it - I thought that you were trying to make death seem less scary, but now I understand that it is more so showing that even the young and pure will need to face death sometime, the inevitability of death, more so. Very poignant, and defintely kept me thinking! Lovely job :)

Jackpot-the-GreatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Real grim style of poetry. I like it! Cheers!

YoungBeautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 26, 2016 at 10:45 am
Prue Genius!

missfloetry said...
Brilliant!