It's a rap under poetry(Had to be a dream) | Teen Ink

It's a rap under poetry(Had to be a dream)

January 4, 2009
By Anonymous

I love you, you mean the world to me
Your my brother friend and my family
You mean every thing you are my world
All of those things came from this girl...

Every thing that she said to me I thought that it came/From the heart and the soul and it wasn't a game/Every one decideds to says there's a thing called love/But is there really? Cuz i never really thought there was/But lets take a step back i started to think/And realize that when it comes to love there is a such thing/Some thing/Hit me but i couldn't really tell wat it was/So slowly i forgot about it, it didn't really budge/Continued on in my life every thing was great/I had the girl of my dreams and that right there you couldn't debate/Every thing was just right/We would never fight/That i liked! And we talked every single night...

I love you, you mean the world to me
Your my brother friend and my family
You mean every thing you are my world
All those things came from this girl..

She told me i was the best and no one could come close/To being someone like me and that she felt most/Tusted by me and closes together/And that she wanted to spend the rest of our lives together/But how/Why now/Everything crashed down/Slowly outspoken/She played with my heart and now it's broken/Everything that she said it was fake, she didn't mean it/I wouldn't have fallen so deep if i had seen it/Seen it comin/ My mind started runnin/And racing/Im running outta time and i don't wanna face it/ Face the hurt and the damage that i was about to recieve/I wanted to ask a question how could you just walk out my life and leave/Leave everything that happened with us/So i guess i was right there's not a such thing called love...

I love you, you mean the world to me
Your my brother friend and my family
You mean every thing, you are evey thing But wait all of that had to be a dream...