"I became", "I come from, Scramble Poem | Teen Ink

"I became", "I come from, Scramble Poem

By RedWing23 BRONZE, Bay City, Michigan
RedWing23 BRONZE, Bay City, Michigan

“I Became”
I became a hero in my own in my own imagination, the one who fought goblins and trolls to boo’s and pikachu’s. The kind of person who had to catch ‘em all and get all the ghost out of the mansion as the green hatted man.
I became an adventurer if it only be through the many vast regions of my games or it be the forest where the wind blew like the whispering of trees.
I became a marshmallow eater and a tonka pie maker, to a very sneaky hunter to an even bigger fisher . I became everything I love.
I became a collector since my first pack of cards I had opened to the thousands of cards I have right now from the coins to the signatures
I became a listener, and a lover. Everything I became is because of my experiences. Most important I became……

JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!

“I Come From”

I come from the smell of campfires and roasted marshmallows and where fish is always cooking on an open grill.

I come from the pencil shavings on a desk to the blank pages ready to be filled and full of opportunity.

I come from the light breeze of pine scented air to the screamings of kids at seven in the morning.

I come from the wilderness full of endless adventures to the lakes for days of silence and fish.
I come from the sad days to the exciting great days to the calmest of days to the craziest of days.

I come from the smell of hay, straw, and animals to the taste of fresh chocolate chip cookies out of the oven.

I come from the road trip’s and the plane rides from the campgrounds to the hotels but……

Most importantly I come from all my life experiences

Scrambled Poem
The state of wonder begins
A day in the colorful
flame crimson nova
Wow, Perfect!

Find yourself in an instant
pleasant, scarlet snicker pie,

Imagine Nothing To Get In The Way