LIVE LAUGH LOVE | Teen Ink

LIVE LAUGH LOVE

LIVE LAUGH LOVE

LIVE LAUGH LOVE
Live life to the fullest, do what makes you smile
Laugh as much as you can, as loudly as you can
Love like it’s the best thing you can do and know that no one can live without it

LIVE LAUGH LOVE
Live for the moment, your perfect moment
Laugh your heart out, don’t be ashamed
Love someone as if you mean it, and say it often, no such thing as too much

LIVE LAUGH LOVE
Live for you and only you, it’s your life, your decisions
Laugh till you end up crying but to know that they are tears of happiness, its ok
Love with every beat of your heart, with every blood in your vein

LIVE LAUGH LOVE
Live for today and don’t dwell on tomorrow because tomorrow never comes
Laugh like you just heard the funniest thing, even though it wasn’t
Love the people you are with, the ones that mean the most to you

LIVE LAUGH LOVE
Live like you’ll live forever
Laugh as if you’ll never laugh again
Love like you’ll die tomorrow

LIVE LAUGH LOVE
The three simple L’s that are the key to life and true happiness
“Laugh as much as you breathe and Love as long as you Live.”
“Because there is no use looking back and wondering
How it could be now or might have been”

This poem was inspired by my AP English teacher, Mr. Madin. One of the homework he assigned us was to write our own life philosophy; which was an inspiration after we read the short story, The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas. Even though live, laugh, and love are 3 very simple words, they hold a lot of meaning and importance. True happiness is what makes life worth living; and what makes life worth living are our life, the moments that take our breath away and the people we love. The simple things in life are the things we tend to take for granted or advantage of. We have to live each day with no regrets and no words left unspoken. The right moment is now. Let the people you love know that you love them now because you don't know if you'll have the chance to say it to them later. Take the chance to just look at nature and let things pass by you slowly; that's when we truly realize the true beauty of nature. Don't let a day go by without a smile. That one day is one less day spent in happiness (plus, you never know who is falling in love with your smile). One smile can make someone else's day and that gives us instant gratification. LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE: it's easy, it's simple, give it a chance.

xslayer2x said...
on Apr. 14 2009 at 2:21 am
lovvvvvers it.

MORNING <3