It started and ended

It started with a note i gave you.with little hearts with different colors.Nice writting,like a love note.
I hope you change your mind on how you feel about me.Still writting on how i feel about you.i sometimes wonder how it would be to be one of those girl you think are HOT and you get close to.When i take a peak at you i see so many things like your hazel eyes,gleaming and adorable.
But ended with tears on my pillow.I think that note did change something that now you dont evan talk to me.Now you dont talk to me.To you im just a ordinary girl.I just dont know what to do.You never wrote back.
I wish one day you will come grab me by the arm when i am walking into my living nightmare.

Alexandra G. said...
just to let you know theres a spelling error, "evan" instead of "even" i think :)
i like this though, its easy i think for many young girls to relate to :/

frances T. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
your really good at describing your feelings when you write. if you put just a litte bit more emotion into it it would be perfect! keep up the excellent work!