Look at you | Teen Ink

Look at you

June 1, 2014
By PinkPanther123 SILVER, West Windsor, New Jersey
PinkPanther123 SILVER, West Windsor, New Jersey
8 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
We make our own fairy-tales
-Gossip girl

Destiny is stupid.Its just a stupid excuse for waiting for things to happen instead of making them happen.
-Gossip girl

Hope for the best prepare for the worst
-Divergent


I ask them to look at a person like they are a painting worth studying every detail.
I ask them to study the person like they are the only italicized word in a sentence.
To look at a person like the only light in the room.

I say take a person and treat them like they are the only star in the sky.
I say don’t hurt that person as you don’t know their chapters.
I say don’t judge her story based on her title.

I want them to spend time with the person and study their deepest wishes.
I want them to look at a person in such a way only their heart is seen.
But all they want to do is treat the person as a flower plucking one petal at a time.
All they wish to do is look at a person like they are strings of hair in a person’s body.
They began hurting them with words trying to seize their mind.
They want to murder their morals and corrupt it with judgeless.
But all they have to do is look at a person like they are the only star in the sky.
To look at a person like Lego brick in a chest of Legos.