I'm Surrounded By Stupidity | Teen Ink

I'm Surrounded By Stupidity

By Reconciliar DIAMOND, Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reconciliar DIAMOND, Pembroke Pines, Florida

"love is love"
"You can't have a happy ending without a tragic begining, but the best part of the story is the middle."
"Great men fall in the fire it is the honor lesser men to light the flames no matter the cost"

I love being entertained by people who believe that they are intelligent but it is hard to not correct them.

I love being entertained by people who believe that they are beautiful but it is hard not to laugh in their face and they them you are not ugly but people know you are dumb and that is why the they you that you are beautiful.

I love being entertained by people who believe that they are going places but it is hard not put my hand on their shoulder and tell them that they are going nowhere.

I love being entertained by people who believe that they are better than you but it is hard not to keep my jaw for dropping out of disbelief that anyone in their right mind would say that YOU are better than me.

I love being entertained by people who believe that they are so sweet and kind but it is hard not to look them in they eye and tell them hat they are just uneducated rambling trollop who needs a reality check.

What has humanity come to?

Have they no strive to be more than a twenty year old mother of four kids or working some crappy job just to get by?

Have they no shame in their lack of common sense or motivation?

But being surround by people like this makes all my successes more grand because they are far beneath me.