THE BUG

Sitting on my table
I could see
A very old bug
Staring me
It was so still
That it looked like
It had taken a sleeping pill
But then I noticed
That it was no more
It was a page of God's book
Which had been torn
Thus,its a fact
That who comes has to go someday
It doesn't matter if
Its tomorrow or today

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:04 am:
Yeah that is so true. Nothing lasts in this life. But there's a reason for everything that comes and goes. With every end there's a new beginning. A brand new day a start fresh. Great work 5/5 :D

Itsme24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 7:28 am :
Thank you :)

MnMpenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 19 at 1:24 am:
Well done! I liked the twist in the end. What started out to be just a table bug ended up being an insightful outlook on life itself. Props to you for creativity :)

Jun. 19 at 4:06 am :
Thank you :)

fallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 6 at 11:31 pm:
I enjoyed how it was thought provoking and wanting one imagine if thier are messages and metapohrs elsewhere. I enjoyed how the spekaer made it personal explaining thier own experience with hte bug. It was nicely done and mazing

Jun. 7 at 8:55 am :
Thanks so very much :)

CNBono17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 16 at 8:58 am:
It's a good life metaphor. It's deep and thought provoking. It's really neat how you take something seemingly insignificant and make a profound statement about life with it. Keep it up! :)

May 16 at 10:05 am :
Thank you ;)

Itsme24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 14 at 1:06 pm:
Thank you @ im awesome and author

im_awesomeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 14 at 12:32 pm:
awesome poem. this is really good. it makes me think that way. you are a great writer. you should post some more.

May 16 at 10:06 am :
Thanks for the comment :)

Love2Read72This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 13 at 8:43 am:
The only word I can use to describe this is wise. It sounds like it was written by someone who has experienced the world.

May 13 at 11:22 am :
Thanks a million

AuthorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 14 at 10:42 am :
I find philosophy hidden behind the words. Taking the tiniest topic, it has been developed into something great. That proves that even the tiniest bug can be an appropriate example for something complicatingly huge.

May 16 at 10:06 am :
Thanks a lot :)

mereCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 16 at 11:45 am :
totally agree with Love2read72... it is such a reflective, wise poem :)

May 18 at 2:27 am :
You're welcome :)