The End

Of all the thoughs rushing through my head,
The most pronounced is I'm numb and dead,
I don't think I could feel anymore,
Should I plummet to the depths of the raging shore?
Maybe the shock would clear my mind,
And yet again... what would I find?
Perhapse the reason behind my sorrow,
Another reason to live tommorrow?
The reason all smiles and laughs are fake?
And people, from dreams, never do wake?
No... Even real answers couldn't help me,
Not even a book and a warm cup of tea,
I need someone to really understand who I am,
But not even I know that.. So this must be the end.

CagelessBirdEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:04 am:
This is amazingly written. Full of depth, raw emotion, and descriptiveness. It's beautiful. I can connect to it. And I know sometimes it feel like its the end, but it isn't. It isn't the end yet, there will be a the end, but it's not a the end. Just wanted to tell you that. Thank for sharing this! ^_^

WickedDreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 12 at 2:10 am:
This is so real. I can really relate to it. Keep writing

malloryryan07This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 9 at 8:45 pm:
That is so realistic. Great poem.

tzuzan said...
Apr. 15 at 1:49 am:
i really liked the way you percieve reality....loved it

ImmortalRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 14 at 8:10 pm:
Wow I love this! Well written!

TheUniverse said...
Apr. 14 at 7:57 pm:
Its an extremely well written piece and I love it!!!  Keep up the great writing!!!!

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 13 at 8:43 pm:
I like the meaning behind your words - especially the ending, A lot of people I feel like an relate to this, great job! :)

littleballofurThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 13 at 7:58 pm:
I like the poem a lot! Just, it's "perhaps" not "perhapse."

TheOceansBlackBirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 14 at 8:29 pm :
Yeah I realized my mistake after it had already been accepted, and i didnt feel like having to go through the whole process again...but thanks to everyone who's commented! It really means alot.

littleballofurThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 15 at 12:22 pm :
I've had that happen before. :P Totally understand.