Can We? This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Can we build that sand castle the wind blew,
Or fill the bottles we drained?
Will you help me piece these halves to two,
Or is this ending here to stay?

Redraw the lines we erased
Leave some bread crumbs in your wake
But tell me can we retrace,
Out this maze we made?

Why do threads come lose?
Did the sun knew of the moon?
The leaves didn’t grow for winter,
To be green only to wither

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 24 at 2:25 pm:
Really wonderful. It is. You have a talent. I love this. And I agree with what you asked, "Why do things end?" I'm sure there's a reaon, we just have to find the reason...thanks for sharing this.

JohnPaulGeorgeandRingo said...
Mar. 25 at 6:10 pm:
Wow! Great Poem! It's always nice to find something really really good as the first thing you read

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 24 at 5:39 pm:
Wow. Simply breathtaking, and I am not one to lie. This was really great! I loved all the questions and all of the metaphors and things you used to describe the beginnings and endings. Genius! Off to check out more of your work because this was great! Also congrats on the editors choice! This piece really deserved it :) Keep rockin, Liv