Carnival Clouds

Roseate,
cerulean,
cotton candy
smiles at children's
lips. The glow tinges chapped
skin as kisses are placed upon the clouds.

411EllieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 1:40 pm:
I love poems that compare aspects of nature to everyday objects! This poem is ingenious! Phenomenal word choice (I had to look some words up :) and fantastic imagery. This is a very original poem. As I read it, my senses come alive! 5/5!   

411EllieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 1:41 pm :
*came   hehe

ParadisaicallyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 1:42 pm :
Thank you so so much Ellie!  That means a lot to me :)

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:19 pm:
This is beautiful. I am not sure what Roseate is so I must go look it up. Great imagery.

today at 1:20 pm :
Thank you so much!!