so just stay with me

every breath i take is for her how i managed to find someone as special as her is still unknown but i've still to find what lays hidden behind those light blue eyes as we lay together under the twilight sky as we slept i dreamt of our seperation to feel her soft touch and hear her voice so close to me oh how will i survive if she ever leaves me

now theres no need for me to breathe she's all the air i need and as long as she doesn't leave i'll be breathing through out eternity so just stay with me.

i need her by my side to live with me to breathe with me i'd never let her leave . her lulling voice pulling me close i have no choice now here i am right here where im supossed to be standing with her so close to me.

i was so lost and so disconnected at the moment until i found my virtue was you,so now here i lye so close to your side so safe and surrounded by your love and presence and i can gaurantee you won't ever need anyone else but me so just stay with me.