Ancestors | Teen Ink

Ancestors

I am the great-grandaughter of a man who gave up playing pro baseball so he could marry the women of his dreams and worked his hardest for his family to have the best

I am the great grandaughter of a women who went against her family and their riches to marry the man she loved

I am the great grandaughter of a man who farmed and who invented a plow that was used as a major farm hand for years

I am the great-grandaughter of a women who worked in a womens jail and was as tough as can be but with the kindest heart around.

I am the grandaughter of a women that was as sweet as can be and loved her students as much as her family she would have done anything for them.

I am the grandaughter of a man who worked for his countryand is the only picture on the wall in the legion club in Fairmount Nebraska and he even though he was tough had time to have a few coloring sessions with his grandaughter.

I am the grandaughter of a man who made the most amazing wood creations and a man who worked his hardest and loved me dearly
I am the daughter of a man who works hard and who give anything for his family to have everything

I am a daughter of a women who words can not descibe she hard working caring tough and always pushes me to my limit. She keeps going no matter what happens in her life she is my hero