i have a voice can you hear it?

I have a voice can you hear it?
If you listen I might share it!

I have a voice can you hear it?
Its carries a story with a roar and boom.

I have a voice can you hear it?
My words are strong and shouldn’t be taking for granted.

I have a voice can you hear it?
It calls for two ears, you should listen, what I might say can be important!

I have a voice can you hear it?
All I want is for you to listen not look at me, judge me or make assumptions.

I have a voice can you hear it?
Close your eyes and face the music. Just listen. What I say might be sweet or what your soul needs.

I have a voice can you hear it?
It’s dying to get out of my throat, search for and attach to you. All it wants is to be multiplied and for multitudes of all races to come together and mingle together as if one. No matter the reason that might be hateful to one another.

I have a voice can you hear it?
My voice carries a story. One from long ago a path of wisdom that you might not know. Is it so hard for you to listen to me? why do I feel as if my voice is dying? No matter the volume I crank my voice up to be there still is no responder!

I have a voice can you hear it?
Im tired of not being heard, open up your ears close your eyes don’t worry about the way I look or the cloths I am wearing. Just listen to my voice. Hear what I have to say. Because at the end of the day, someone can say my very words, A person that you accept, someone from the same place or of the same ethnicity, and from that said you might listen! You might accept what they say. But my voice still wont is heard! And thats the shame to this world..........