Regret

My eyes are red from crying,
And blurred up with tears,

The blood running down your face,
Tells your painful years,

Through the shock and depression,
I hear my own voice say,
“In this mess no longer you will have to stay”,

You have a painful story,
Unlike all the rest,
All you’ve ever wanted,
Was to be someone’s pet,

When the euthanasia,
Starts to begin,
I am filled with nothing,
But regret for my sin...

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 6 at 10:52 pm:
Very deep and dramatic. I just wish I knew what euthanasia meant.

ChasingForeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 7 at 12:49 pm :
Thank you. Well, it's something that is used to put animals to sleep.

Alabian said...
This is sooooo good! I love your work so much!

Sept. 13, 2013 at 9:16 pm :
Thank you so much!

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is AMZAZING. I feel this way alot, and its extremely relatable. Yes. Regret. What everyone must go through; its a way of humanity. Your imagery really depicted this theme well; wonderful job. *applauds*

Sept. 13, 2013 at 6:55 pm :
Thank you so, so much!! :)

hrj_nikki14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this one, how it deals with the problems over years. Very relatable ;)

Sept. 13, 2013 at 3:37 pm :
Thanks! It means alot. :)

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 13, 2013 at 6:29 pm :
I have been down this broken road to. Very relatable and true!  

Sept. 13, 2013 at 6:54 pm :
Thanks! :)