A Home

I know that you can’t talk,
But it’s a wonder you can walk,
I can see your pain,
And that’s a shame,

Person by Person they walk by the bars,
The more people that walk the more nervous you are,
The more you bark the more you play,
Just makes the people wanna walk away,

But if they knew your story,
I think they would worry,
And help you find a home in a hurry,

And if they don’t you’ll be laid to rest,
With all the other animals that weren’t treated the best

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Simple and emotional. Nice :)

ChasingForeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 16, 2013 at 7:34 pm :
Thanks! :)

Alabian said...
Wow! This is sooo great! So full of emotion! You have great talent, though it's not like I didn't already know it :))

Sept. 13, 2013 at 9:13 pm :
Thank you so much!! ;) Your not too bad yourself, haha!!

Mr.Poetman said...
wow such great imagery with such simple words, job well done

Sept. 13, 2013 at 9:13 pm :
Thank you!

raeeenbow-cupcakeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
D: It made me want to cry. The emotion is overpowering. Good job.♥

Sept. 13, 2013 at 7:12 pm :
Thank you so much! :)

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is very sad but true. Dogs all over the world are being murdered for being different, and its terrible. So thank u for writing this and awaring everyone of this problem. The rhyming is great, and ur an awesome writer!!

Sept. 13, 2013 at 6:50 pm :
Thank you so much! It means alot! :)