Fake or Real | Teen Ink

Fake or Real

July 11, 2013
By Rachel15 SILVER, Ambler, Pennsylvania
Rachel15 SILVER, Ambler, Pennsylvania
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Inside a mind that is never breaking or bending or folding or fated or jaded or sated. Feeling the thump thump thump of the world that is always breaking and bending and folding and fated and jaded and sated. Because what is a world without these or with these? Because we are always breaking and folding and fated and jaded and faking. Faking a world that will never be enough and too much. Faking the tears that stream down our cheeks and ones that never leave. Faking a smile and a frown and a laugh and a sob and love and not-love. Because we are always faking and forgiving and forgetting. So in a world where we always contradict, what is just another faking, forgetting, forgiving, breaking, bending, fated, jaded, sated person? What is just another one who just fakes and fakes and fakes and aren’t we all just faking? So what is just another faker in the land of the fakers? So I will be a faker and you will be too, and we will be just another pair of fakers living our fake land. In the case that you are not a fake, then just pretend to be fake because who cares if you are faking fake ‘cause then you live in the land of fake and living in the land of fake, no can be real. And real isn’t fake, so it must go go go. And when real lives in the land of fake, real must fake too, otherwise, real everyone can see the real and real must go go go. So go go go or be fake fake fake. It is not like I care. Because, remember, I live in the land of the fake, don’t I?