Her Song

A lullaby
lured me to wake;
of thy glinting eye,
thy gleaming hate,
Who, in a sepulchre
dwells doth she,
the holiest of beauties!

AdrienneMPayne This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 1:24 am:
Subtle...  Simple...  Elegent...  Mysterious...  Sweet...  And hinting at sensuality...   This poem has a beautiful fragrance... Like perfume.  It captures a mood in a few lines.  Well done.    

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 2 at 3:30 pm:
Rocky, you're a romantic at heart. Your poetry is so classical. Like Mozart compared to the like the awfully autotuned poetry of today. 

Kait-chan_DreamsOfGoldThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 27 at 1:46 am:
Rocky, you are an immensely wonderful poet, and some of your pieces are tear jerkers. You make me want to be a better artist, and find a better sense of who I am as an artist. I know I do not need to say all of this, but you are awesome in immense, glorious ways. I love your poetry. Keep writing!

SongBird04This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 9 at 9:32 pm:
Bringing out the inner-shakespeare! haha! I love this, it's short and simple but also deep. nice job!