Broken

The complete desperation that I feel inside;
I'm separated: from the world I do hide.
The hurt from these cuts, they don't cover my fears,
just leave ugly scars, a trace of my tears.

The lack of affection that I feel each day,
throws me deeper, deeper, deeper away.
A wallowing form, just a shade of what was;
but nobody cares. No one ever does.

The empty feeling I get when I'm done,
the stains I clean up from the blood that did run,
the awful realization that I'm almost gone:
I'm more alone now then I ever thought.

The superfluous blame game:
who should I pick?
Who should I say made me like this?
So many to choose from,
yet, it can only be one.
I'm to be scorned for the things that I've done.

God turned the page: my scars are just scars.
The selfishness I fought with is now behind bars.
Standing up tall, not alone, nor afraid;
I don't have to worry: I've been saved from that grave.

Promethean said...
today at 12:09 pm:
Cool.  

HarriThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:20 pm :
Thanks mate. 

Promethean replied...
today at 12:21 pm :
:d i AM REALLY PLEASED WITH THE MEANING. 

today at 12:26 pm :
Oh, thanks again. 

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 9:06 pm:
...speechless...:)

yesterday at 9:11 pm :
You are so sweet!!! Thank you, Jane!

NintendudeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 5:02 pm:
DASSA GOOD ONE

yesterday at 5:04 pm :
Thank you.

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 24 at 7:47 pm:
I really love this...

Feb. 24 at 7:51 pm :
Aw, thanks!

ISeeTheStarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 24 at 5:37 pm:
Luci, this is amazing! I really love it, and I hope you keep holding on. 

ISeeTheStarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 24 at 5:38 pm :
*Harri, my bad

Feb. 24 at 7:51 pm :
Thank you so much!!!

Dr.SunbalSunnyGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 24 at 5:08 pm:
This is very good indeed, I am sorry Harri.

Lil Wayne's baby <3 said...
May 9, 2013 at 12:21 am:
Oh hey girls, who wrote this? It's nice, good work. :) xx

May 22, 2013 at 11:48 am :
I did. I wrote it a few months back. 

kitchenmaid said...
May 5, 2013 at 8:43 am:
I love this poem.

May 27, 2013 at 9:30 am :
Thank you so much!

Kat McGinty said...
May 4, 2013 at 9:21 pm:
Pretty good! Congratulations on being published!

Feb. 26 at 9:45 am :
It has yet to be publihsed, but thanks~