'If but my hope would return'

If but my hope would return, as the seasonal winds-
and my love as the tides do,
may then my tumultuos heart
go on a' palpatating.

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:14 am:
Exquisite! The comparisions are just impeccable. love it!

necciThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 28 at 2:56 am:
Thats lovely, the language and metaphor was perfect.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 27 at 4:51 pm:
I like your language in this, and the metaphor. I think you could have expanded though! XD

sarahrose314This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 31 at 3:42 pm:
I really love your pieces!  This one is relatable and left me wanting more. The length is part of its beauty I think.

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 22 at 3:17 pm:
I loved it so much I had to save it. Amazing:) Words I never would want to forget

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 15 at 8:27 pm:
Why must you be so talented? This is shorter than your other poems. Nonetheless, amazing.