We want the love | Teen Ink

We want the love

April 10, 2013
By KenziAutumn SILVER, Erwin, North Carolina
KenziAutumn SILVER, Erwin, North Carolina
7 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship." ~ Louisa May Alcott


We want the love that last forever even when there is nothing left. We want the love that even when you have seen that person everyday for the past 8 months you still get butterflies. We want the love that never ends even when times get tough. We want the love where we can just be ourselves. We want the love where we can just talk about anything and everything. We want the love where it is not all about the intimate side but also about the sensitive and caring side. We want the love where it is not about how much money you have or what you wear. We want the love where you are not forced to do something that you do not want to do. We want the love where you are respected. We want the love where nothing else on this Earth matters. We want the love where you sit in class and just day dream about your future together. We want the love where every time there is a piece of paper you doodle both of your names on it. We have the love that has a chance to last to infinity.


The author's comments:
Just one of those cheesy love things that I write.