Tea Leaves This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I
think
beauty
is found in
small detail. I will
remember how you mixed your tea
and recall the way the roses drooped as they withered.

iDani-iBeauty said...
- So Much Inspiration In So Few Words ! VER GOOD POEM !  - Can You Please Check Out My Poems ? Keep Up The Good Work :)

laurengerhard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you. :) Of course I will.

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very strong emotion with few words- very few are able to accomplish this. Love love this poem! U are such a great writer :)

Aww... Thank you!

Behind_a_Plastic_Smile said...
a strong message that it beautifully protrayed- well done!

Thank you!

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I saw the poem on editors choice and was like "good for you!" Really congrats. I can totally see why u got the red check! Really awesome. I can totally relate........I notice/remember the tiniest most seemingly unimportant things. Keep rockin

Thank you! Xo

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILovedYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I came by to see your page, and I thought the other editor's choice was good, but this is... Inspirational.

I appreciate that... thank you. Xo

mindlessverses said...
I absoluetely love this piece. 

Thank you. Xo

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like this one. Very powerful despite its length. and the structure is unique. The last line is one of your best.

It's a shortened Fibonacci sequence. Thank you!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Interesting. I think I'd like to try this structure someday too. I'm very impressed by you. This piece certainly is creative.

AbbaDabbaDoo said...
Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:38 am
Very pretty and inspiring. Thank you!

Thank YOU. Xo

AbbaDabbaDoo replied...
You're most welcome.