Timmy Togglemann | Teen Ink

Timmy Togglemann

By Captain_Sheepie BRONZE, Franklin, Wisconsin
Captain_Sheepie BRONZE, Franklin, Wisconsin

We are here on this Earth to fart around. Don't let anyone tell you any different.
-Kurt Vonnegut

Timmy Togglemann sat silently alone on the slightly slippery seat. He sat with a contempt air, and relaxed upon his porcelain throne. The muffled shouts and stampedes of the school, just outside of the public restroom, echoed into the tiled sanctuary. He sighed, standing up to… uh, clean himself, while small gurgle came from behind him. Shocked by the unnatural sound behind him, he jumped and quickly turned around. A dark, wooden hand came out of the toilet bowl, clawing at the air. Timmy screamed, his hand scrambling for the stall’s door handle. Soon, a slender also wooden head, with blazing green eyes emerged from the upturned dome. It grabbed the tail of Togglemann’s shirt, and moaned. It cleared its throat, and stood up. “It is I,” The mighty wooden man cried, his hand laying across his breast. “The Toilet-Tree.” Timmy chortled, “The toiletry? That’s the best you came up with? Freaking bathroom supplies?” The ToiletTree, stared blankly at the boy who was now laughing at his fearsome name. “Look, kid. I’m here to kill you, and that’s that. ‘Kay?” He said. Timmy continued to laugh, “You are mistaken, ToiletTree, for I am,” A vibrant whoosh of bright colours flashed across the ToiletTrees eyes. “Timmy Toggleman.” The ToiletTree screeched so hard at Timmy Toggleman’s fearsome name that he actually spontaneously combusted and flushed himself down the toilet he came out of, but not without sneakily shoving his remains in Timmy’s pants, so that one day he would be resurrected.

I wrote this during class. Have fun, signed that new kid that you'll probably hate.