Melancholy

Below the shifting moon
of winters temperament un-kept,
The drugged and waining waves
Wail Poseidon's weeping roar.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the image you paint. And the thought you convey. Very deep. And clever like I imagine you would be. HAHA. You're more deeper than you protray to be on the chatting rooms. I really like this. Awesome poem, Rocky.

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
hahahaha same I guess it was about the ocean?

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
No idea exactly what this is about but i love how you used imagry and the ocean, and the amazing greek god posiedon :3