Raindrops

Raindrops
gravity pulling down, blends with my salty tears and i clutch the part of my chest where my heart used to beat

I scream at the wind, calling your name as you seem to fade away, and i drown in the tears because of the fate you succumb to.
Raindrops
fall harder as the clouds grow darker and the wind beats my neck
my voice is carried away and the pain brings me to my knees
I see every moment of your life flash by, every beautiful moment, every laugh and every imperfection, all gone too soon.
Raindrops fall harder and i reach out for you, but these raindrops are holding me down.I can't take the pain and i want to give up, let me be where you are, don't leave me alone.
Then, these raindrops stand still and my sobbing fades as footsteps patter behind me. Before i can turn, i feel your small arms around me, and as you pull me close, you whisper in my ear
Raindrops will fall and the winds will lose control, but everything is OK
your immature words that break my heart as your touch disappears and the raindrops fall again

Raindrops
a new hope found, flying upward into the heavens, gone forever but not for eternity.
And when the rain stops, I stand knowing we will see each other again

_Zavery_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 25 at 8:20 pm:
What a sad but beautiful poem. I'm sorry about your loss =( You really displayed such intense emotions with this piece, and I look forward to seeing more of your work on this site

SuNshiNe007 said...
Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:46 pm:
This is so sad.. I am sorry for your loss and hope you get well eventually. It will be hard but I know you can do it as long as "My sunshine is shinning" ;) Thank you for your comment on my poem that is now published called "I've Decided" It meant alot. Oh hey recently; Christmas I got engaged!!! Have a great or better day!

KipitamaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:45 pm :
For the record, i totally missed you! And, yes, my faith was a little shooken up, but im on my way to a speedy recovery. You also have a bright future ahead of you Sunshine. I thank God I have you as my friend

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:38 pm :
Wow I missed you too! :) And thanks for the comment on my poem and thanks for the complement on here! :) Im glad your doing better keep it up!

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:56 pm :
1601 613 2704   Thats my cell you outta txt me sometime!! :D

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:30 pm :
Remember my real name is Tamara you can put that as my name with my number ;)

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:06 pm :
Hi friend :) I really do miss you I hope you have not abandoned us on here your such an amazing and good friend. Hope to hear from you again soon. Your BFF ~Sunny~ :)

Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:47 pm :
Hey!!! Guess who's back?!?!?! I missed you thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much!!