Reflection

I am a rose.
From a flower I bloom into a beautiful crimson red with petals and thorns on my stem.
My hands are wolves.
They wait and live to protect others and themselves.
My hands know the smoothness of a pen, the grip of a basketball, and the fast paced gaming action.
Yesterday I was happy and estatic, the girl I've liked since 8th grade finally told me she trusted me and we had a great time at an art gallery.
I am an unpredictable sky, I am clouds but no rain, storms but no thunder and lightning, I am the sun but no heat crashing down on earth.
J'dore le francais...I want to visit paris. The beautiful lights on the Effiel Tower surrounded in a romantic french enviornment.
I want nothing more than to be with the girl I hope to be with, the one who makes me smile with her playful attitude, who doesn't care who's around her she's always herself.
My eyes are brown like the earth's soul from which beautiful flowers bloom.
....Why does the world complicate itself?

amandatheshadowgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
SHADOWW i miss you!! im ususally on at like 4 something in the afternoon.... nice job!!!!!!