I Need You

Numb. Feel. lings. Emotions run. ning. Through. My head. My brain is no longer. Safe. From. You. You forced. Your. Way. In. Without even. Knowing that you ever did.

(How did you...)

Im dying every time you're not here. Alone i am so afraid, I need you to see clear. To have no fear.

You. Freeze. Time. Whenever you are. Near. Me. I've loved you. Ever since the first time we met. You. Were. Perfection in my. Eyes love. Every breath. Every sound you've ever made.

(How did you...)

Im dying every time you're not here. Alone i am so afraid, I need you to see clear. To have no fear. All along. I have know. We were made to. Be together. You and i. Need each other. To see clear. To have no more fear.

(To have no. To. Have. No... To have no more fear. Have no more. To have... Have no more...)

I. Need. You. To... You. Need. Me. To... Im dying every time you're not here. Alone i am so afraid, I need you to see clear. To have no fear. All along. I have know. We were made to. Be together. You and i. Need each other. To see clear. To have no more fear.

(To. Have. No... To have no. To have no. To have no... More.... Fear)

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

TheDarknessBehindThisPlasticSmile said...
today at 11:05 pm:
I haven't foundone of your writings I dont like.