A Favor This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

As I sit here,
right on top,
and the stars,
and me,
and visualize,
my moonlit dreams,
I know, you are listening to me.

I know, you’re listening, so fair enough, I say
as the stars jingle upon my soul,
and the sound of the wind lingers a while,
don’t leave me empty, lend me your smile!

and god! my feet, heavy of walking,
day and night,
and oh, this fright,
i may just envy the birds;
in skies … winters and springs,
so don’t leave me empty, lend me your wings!

the moon I see rising high,
overthroning the stars, new queen of the sky,
but doesn’t, ’cause,
deep there,
fireworks to start,
so don’t leave me like this, lend me your heart!

as you’re still listening,
one more, my wish
if much, my dreams, then do unleash
the joys of life, dug deep inside,
show them, my you, and shine a light
for long the journey, battles to fight,
a sprinkle of pity,
don’t leave me empty,
make me alive!

WOWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 11:04 am:
Beautiful :) sort of reminds me of shakespeare's writing. I never fully understand it, but I can get the essence of it and that's enough to wow me. whenever I read your stuff, I get all adulty. I don't know how you write like that :)

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:18 am :
All adulty? I hope that's a good thing. And thanks :)

WOWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 10:55 am :
it is a good thing :)

AGDDavyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 12 at 9:20 am:
This poem is so straightforward!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 22 at 2:05 pm:
Okay so let me first gathered my thoughts here before saying anything because they have been completely blown away. Ahem. Okay. This poem firstly is like none I've ever read. Maybe I haven't read all there are to read and yet I feel I'm not going to read one like it in all the time I do read either, if that makes any sense. It had a certain vivid-ness to it. Beautiful imagery. I simply cannot explain how breath-taking the fact that you found so many creative things to put together on... (more »)

Mar. 26 at 7:44 am :
Your comment just made my life :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 26 at 1:35 pm :
I meant what I said and I said what I meant ^_^

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 26 at 12:21 pm:
Wow! I really like the spirit and energy of this poem, especially the ending line "make me alive"! Your rhyming is also very refreshing; it doesn't sound forced, and it's really pleasing to the ear when read aloud :) Not many people can do that. Thanks, by the way, for commenting on one of my poems, I really appreciate it! 

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 16 at 10:36 am:
I love this. So lyrical :)

SabbyCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 11:41 am:
I like it! 

Jan. 15 at 3:28 am :
That's the second time someone gave this poem the same compliment XD thanks!  

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 10:57 am:
Paints the picture beauifully!

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 10 at 10:58 am :
Beautifully*

Jan. 15 at 3:25 am :
Thanks a lot!

ChaitaliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 7 at 11:03 am:
Absolutely wonderful.. Make sure to read and comment on mine TeenInk.com/opinion/social_issues_civics/article/606294/Success-gains-us-useless-Trophies/

Jan. 10 at 10:50 am :
Thanks, sure!

Anathema-EquinoxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:02 pm:
I can see why it was published in TI's magazine.  Wonderful

royalujjwa4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:05 pm :
thanks!  

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:01 pm:
Love it, its like music and sadness that traps your heart and soul and scream out I LOVE THIS! good job

Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:04 pm :
thanks 4 makin my day!