How to Be Me.

1- Take it seriously
1a- When they say to do your best
1b- When they say something sad
1c- When you make a promise
1d- When you laugh or smile or speak or are silent

2- Take it easy
2a- Nothing is ever worth worrying about ever at all.
2b- That was a lie, but its almost true
2c- Laugh. Now.

3- Love (but make mistakes)
3a- God.
3b- Girls.
3b- Guitar.

4- Speak
4a- (too much)

VelaneDeBeauteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
What I loved about this piece, apart from the fact that it is bold and shouts out loud, are these 1a, 1b things - the sub-divisions actually. Never witnessed them else where so they seemed to be impressive. Amazing write though! :D 4/5 stars! 

PaigeStreetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:24 pm :
Thank you so much! :D

Nguyenkhanhtran said...
Aug. 19, 2012 at 7:39 am:
This is...a funny short meditation, i'm guessing? This poem is pretty warming and fuzzy you know. 

Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:33 am :
Haha. Yup. It's sort of an oddball piece. :)