Our Maiden Mother

O Maiden Mother of
Christ and his Christians,
Enthroned beside
The High King's Throne,
The twelve stars
That crown your head
Cannot outshine
The faith you've shown.

Our Gentle Lady,
Our Guide in Blue,
Who points our hearts
To her Son above,
You patiently strive
To saint the sinners
And remind the fighters
To conquer with Love.

Help of Christian
Watching from Heaven,
You unceasingly pray
For those in your care.
And having well lived
This exile we're living
Your example brings hope
To those in despair.

The Mystical Rose,
The Obedient Servant,
Brought the Son of God
To the sons of men.
Who's "Let it be done"
Helped blow away Satan,
Called Blessed by all
Ever since then.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:15 am:
This is about Mary Magdelane right?? Really well-written though! Your word choice was beautiful!

TheEpic95 replied...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:52 am :
No! Haha. Mary, Mother of Jesus. If Christ is our King, then traditionally Mary would have the title Queen Mother. Mary Magdalene was a woman who Jesus cured of sone iillnshe became his diciple and a friend of his mother, but this is about his mother.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:18 am :
You know I haven't really read the bible yet,, though I'd like to but haven't..(will soon)...anyway my point was I got confused between the two when a classmate with whom I dicussed Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code", told me that he'd confused them...maybe she was confused herself and in turen ended up confusing me ...haha...I knew the basic story... just the names....Ah well...

TheEpic95 replied...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:43 pm :
Uh, the Da Vinci Code is *not* a good sourse for your biblical history, its fiction, and very irreverent fiction at that..... I havent read the whole bible either, just the new testament. I have LISTENED to the majority of the old, but havent read. New testament is a great place to start though if your interested. c:

Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:41 am :
Haha, yes I suppose it can be considered irreverant but it isn't all fiction, as stated in the beginning of the book, a lot of fact is included, But  yes the basic theme around which it revolved, that's fiction alright.... :))) But also we are told that Bible was changed by human hands, the having and Old and New Testament basically proves that,... I haven't done this thing myelf, comparison against each version, but there are said to be difference so on that much I agreed wit... (more »)

Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:43 am :
And yes I shall definitely read these...  :D

AlyssaL97 said...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:07 pm:
Heyyyy, Ive read a few of your poems and this one seems to stick out the most. Im not really sure why though. I really like this one and you are an amazing writter. I hope to read more of your poems. :)

TheEpic95 replied...
Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:10 am :
Hey, thanks! I'm fond of this one, too. Feel free to read any of my work you want. A new one just popped up on the site today... I'm a bit unsure about that one... mind taking a look and telling me what you think....?