Beauty Personified | Teen Ink

Beauty Personified

February 8, 2012
By ty3547 SILVER, Hilton, New York
ty3547 SILVER, Hilton, New York
5 articles 4 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"my mind is is like a dungeon. filled with things from the past. yet what you find would terrify you." Tyler Crawford (me)


Eyes that sparkle with no light, when this I saw I was humbled even with all my might.

I tried even so to resist, my mind wouldn’t let me it decided to persist.


One look was all I saw, it left me standing, shocked, in awe.

How could this happen this I didn’t expect, I’m writing a poem to give you respect.

I hope he knows he’s lucky that Alex guy, I hope when you are with him he swoons and sighs.

Beautiful girl there are only a few, just a handful and they don’t even compare to you.

Perfection can’t be achieved but your pretty damn close, I hope when he goes to sleeps he sees you the most.

Angels in Heaven are envious of you, for such beauty mountains I’d move.

Though it is months away, with this poem I wish you happy birthday today.

The last line shows just how I feel; I guess I’ll just have to deal.

Beauty personified so real it seems, perhaps as real as it may be it feels just like a dream.

The author's comments:
I wrote this for someone I really liked, I know its not that good but it is the thought that counts. I think its cheesy....