Dear Daddy

Daddy it's my birthday!}
Did you even
You forgot again didn't you
Though I told you so
Mama will be angry
I think that I may cry
I can't believe your leaving
me alone to die
I'm not dying really
But decaying away inside
All of my raging emotions,
I keep them locked inside
What did I do so wrong
That you don't seem to love me?
Don't expect ME to always call
When all you do is forget me
Remember when you left
You said that you'd come back
But here I am, 15 now
And still no a crack
Of love of race, serenity
No emotion what so ever
Daddy it's my birthyday
Don't call if you won't come over.

ToranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It seems that i was in a dark time when i wrote this. me and my father are still not bestest friends, but i am learning to deal with him in faith. :)

SuNshiNe007 said...
Feb. 24, 2012 at 7:38 am:
This is so sad..And I know how this feels..My dad abused me so I left him..And he promised he wouldn't do it anymore but he kept on so I left for good. And no I probably wouldn't want to go see a stranger even if it was my own flesh and blood..Even though I have forgiven my dad..But hey I will say.. Happy Late Birthday! And great job on this poem!

ToranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:05 am :
Thanks for reading my poems. Especially ones like this that mean so much to me. And thank you for wishing me happy birthday! :)

RashidaR replied...
Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:16 pm :
Hey! It's me, is this the one you wanted me to read? I LOVE IT. ....i dont care if this is the one you wanted me to read because IM REDING ALL OF YOURS (: happy LATE birthday(; and happy writing!

Feb. 27, 2012 at 8:58 am :

Thanks so much! :)

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 8:56 am :
Your very welcome Toran:) Oh, and hey Im waiting on a bunch of my writings to get published, so thats why I have nothing new on there yet really a few new ones are published though if you want to read and comment on them? All you got to do is click on my name:)

Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:07 am :

Ok, I 'll try to soon. Iv'e been working on a lot of forums lately :)

A_Fate_UnknownThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 7, 2012 at 9:38 pm :
it must be hard to not know him...ny own father almost died a few monthes ago in a motorcycle accident so I can sort of put myself in your shoes.

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 8, 2012 at 8:18 am :
Thats ok Toran:) I understand..Oh and I know that what you said wasn't for me but to Toran, but Im glad your dad's ok..

Mar. 9, 2012 at 8:58 am :

Sorry about your dad. Iv'e actually met my father, but, you know, he doesn't really know me and I don't 'know' him. I really don't know anything. We don't sit and get to know each other. Never have, and probally never will. Thank you guys so much for responding and getting through all the spelling errors.

:)

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:03 pm :
You are very welcome Toran :) And its ok about my dad I have moved out and free of his abuse.